Saturday, March 5, 2011

Blog Update

So I know that I said I was going to start posting on this blog more and I keep telling myself as soon as I get caught up on orders but the truth is I haven't been caught up on orders since NOV when I reopened my store and opened up my Etsy. It has been so crazy I never expected to grow so fast in such a short time. I have also been working on my website cutelittleyou.com and hope that it will be done soon :) I did do a couple of tutorials but just haven't had the time to put it all together so I am hoping soon! I will try my very hardest to start posting on here more often. This will not just be my business blog but also my family blog because there is no way I could keep up with two blogs!

                                          My crazy Little 2 year old. He is growing up way to fast :(

0 comments: