Sunday, August 7, 2011

Fabric flower Tutorial




This is the perfect fabric flower to go with any outfit! These flowers are fast and easy and once you make one you will want to make one to match every outfit. These flowers would be a great gift or to sell with matching outfits in your shop. With all of my dresses I always include a matching fabric flower free of charge and my customers LOVE it.

No sewing machine required only some hand sewing. If you have never hand sewn in your life don't worry I go through detailed steps with plenty of photos.

Why is my tutorial different then others? I have a printable pattern including a dolly pattern so that you create perfect flowers every time.

What the tutorial includes

* Detailed instructions
* Pictures with every step
* Printable patterns including a dolly pattern

You can purchase this tutorial here http://www.etsy.com/listing/77570207/pdf-fabric-flower-tutorial-bonus-fabric

0 comments: